Employment Opportunities at Worthington Presbyterian Church
- Associate Pastor / Director for Youth Ministries
We're seeking a leader for youth ministries (grades 6-12) who will join our dynamic staff to build on the strong youth ministry already established. If you're called to make a difference in the world, guiding and mentoring teens in their faith journey, inspiring and being inspired by them, then we'd love to hear from you. More information about this ministry is available from PCUSA.org for Associate Pastor or Director roles, and specific job descriptions are available for Associate Pastor and Director, below.
Send your expression of interest to WPCYouth@worthingtonpresbyterian.com.
- WPC Communication Specialist
We are seeking an experienced professional to manage the digital presence of Worthington Presbyterian Church.
Responsibilities include maintaining an advanced website, monitoring and maintaining social media presence, and maintaining digital photo files. 10 hours/week. Send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
- Food Ministries Manager
Worthington Presbyterian Church has an opening for the Food Ministries Manager. This is a high visibility position which reports to Facilities Manager and works with the Church Staff, members, volunteers and the public.
- Purchases food and supplies for the kitchen
- Prepares meals and reception food for various groups
- Organizes, maintains and assures cleanliness of the kitchens
- Collaborates with groups utilizing the kitchen
- Collaborates with the church event organizers
- Maintains a schedule of events and communicates food related activities with church staff
- Conducts kitchen and food safety orientation for any group utilizing the kitchen
- Obtains and coordinates volunteers working in the kitchen
The position will average 20 hours/week with a heavier emphasis during the school year. The successful candidate will:
- Be able to work flexible hours including Sunday mornings and evenings and Thursday
- Enjoy bringing people together over a prepared meal
- Manage a large commercial kitchen
- Train and support groups using the kitchen
|File Size:||39 kb|